Wednesday, May 21, 2008

beginings of Blog


Well this is just a getting started effort - My idea being to write some hopefully useful and amusing words to those of us that live with this disease, those that live around it, and those that look the other way when they clock that the person in the bandanna is not a hairy biker!

Also I want it to be a resource for my friends to keep tabs on me and my health. I can't help imagining myself with an acquaintance who has a terminal disease - I would shit myself if I hadn't called for six months because I would be concerned that they might have become very sick in the interim, or worse pegged out! What a shitty friend I would feel, so best not to call at all, and just wait for the jungle drums to bring news. With this they can check before calling, just to be on the safe side. Watdayathink ? Ok idea??

Now I'm going to practice with pictures
It doesn't work, ok yes it does, thats enough for one night I'm feeling a bit too tired to really let rip on what can indeed be at times pretty damn funny. But more of that another time - 'til later

No comments: